As an accident lawyer in Macon, Georgia who has represented injured people for over 20 years, I have seen the advantages of choosing experienced, local injury lawyers to represent you in a personal injury or wrongful death case.
While technology has made it easier for out-of-town attorneys to market to local clients, there is no replacement for being able to talk to your lawyer face-to-face, ask friends, family, and former clients about their knowledge of and experiences with a local lawyer, and to know that he/she lives within and is respected by members of your community.
Reasons to Hire Local Injury Lawyers in Macon
- An office located in the community and fully staffed at all times, not just for appointments. Out-of-town lawyers often rent local office space, but it may only be the shell of an office where no-one works except when there is a scheduled appointment. They may meet with you, make all kinds of promises, sign you up, and then, crickets. You may call for an update on your case only to be sent to voicemail in the hopes of getting a callback, or you may only be able to talk with an assistant rather than the lawyer. At Gautreaux Law, our main office is located in Middle Georgia. We are always available to meet with you in-person and keep you updated on what is happening with your case. And when you call us, you speak with a person who works in the office, not an answering service or someone in an unknown location.
- Personal Attention. As a local law firm, our attorneys and staff build a relationship with our clients. We listen to your concerns, answer your questions, get to know you and your family, and establish a personal connection with you. Often, the attorney will go to clients’ homes.
- A Location that allows for Ease of Access. Because we are local, it is easy to stop by our office to sign documents, prepare for depositions, drop off records, and pick-up checks. No appointment is necessary. We even have a dropbox that allows you to drop off documents after hours. All of this can be done without much effort or cost.
- Local Established Relationships. Because we are local, we know the Macon area, and we have established relationships with the medical community, investigators, and financial institutions. We can suggest automobile repair facilities, medical doctors, chiropractors, orthopedic facilities, etc.
- Local Resources. Because we live in Macon and are familiar with the area roads, back-roads, and highways, we can immediately and easily start investigating your case. We have a relationship with local investigators, police officers, salvage yards, and other lawyers. We are also familiar with the courthouse, judges, clerks, and local court rules, which can help keep a case moving.
Contact Gautreaux Law today for a free injury case evaluation and discussion of how our personal injury lawyers can help get you fully compensated for your injuries. Call us today at 478-238-9758.